Subscribe my Youtube Channel


A splog or “spam blog” is a blog that steals content from other web sites, then aggregates and republishes the content on its own blog. Splogs are created primarily to make money from ads shown on the splog and/or promote affiliated web sites. Splog owners are too dishonest, lazy or stupid to create their own original content and instead thieve yours.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Let's Join my PTC

Let's join PTC program. It's been a while I'm not active in PTC, so I'm back again. Seem that I notice that only 3 of my PTC that was trusted. So, I recommend you all join this program. You only click all the ads in the program and earn the money everyday. Collect until you reach minimum payout, then transfer it to Alertpay( Internet Banking). From Alertpay you can transfer it to your Bank Account as Maybank, RHB etc.

This is my PTC program I recommend:

Bux.to

Bux3

Cashclicks

For money transfer, register this internet bank: AlertPay

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment