Subscribe my Youtube Channel


A splog or “spam blog” is a blog that steals content from other web sites, then aggregates and republishes the content on its own blog. Splogs are created primarily to make money from ads shown on the splog and/or promote affiliated web sites. Splog owners are too dishonest, lazy or stupid to create their own original content and instead thieve yours.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Trusted sponsor - Adbrite Really Paid, My 1st Payment

I receive my first check from Adbrite yesterday. As per Nuffnang, not much, just to try cashout the money I earn from advertiser. Yes, they really paid.

I sent out my payment request $11 USD on 1 March 2010.

The receive the check on 18 March 2010. Less than 1 month process. Very fast.
My payment check received yesterday:

Click this adbrite banner button if anyone interested to join:


2 comments:

  1. Salam,
    Mungkin ini kali pertama u menerima check dari luarnegara..dan untuk pengetahuan u, check yg bernilai bawah pada USD15, buat bazir saja utk cash out...sebab u takan dapat apa pun...local bank akan ambil komisen...i pernah terima beberapa check dari US tp bukan USD11 ...pernah terima sekali USD11 lebih..hasilnya..hampeh...sesen x dapat....dah laa ambil masa sebulan utk dpt duit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice info. Aku cuba2 je cashout nak konfem adbrite betul2 bayar atau tidak. Sekarang dah konfem, boleh lah tumpukan utk kumpul byk2 dulu sebelum cahout :)

    ReplyDelete