Subscribe my Youtube Channel


A splog or “spam blog” is a blog that steals content from other web sites, then aggregates and republishes the content on its own blog. Splogs are created primarily to make money from ads shown on the splog and/or promote affiliated web sites. Splog owners are too dishonest, lazy or stupid to create their own original content and instead thieve yours.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Trusted sponsor - Nuffnang Really Paid, My 1st Payment

I receive my first check from Nuffnang yesterday. Not much, just to try cashout the money I earn from advertiser. Yes, they really paid.

I sent out my payment request RM50 on 14 Dec 09.

The receive the check on 12 March 2009. Almost 3 month process.

Look at my check :)

Ok, now time to work harder and earn more :)



No comments:

Post a Comment