Subscribe my Youtube Channel


A splog or “spam blog” is a blog that steals content from other web sites, then aggregates and republishes the content on its own blog. Splogs are created primarily to make money from ads shown on the splog and/or promote affiliated web sites. Splog owners are too dishonest, lazy or stupid to create their own original content and instead thieve yours.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bonus PayPal Valentine's Day promotion and transacting now paid!

Wow! This is new one. I just got paid for free after joining "PayPal Valentine's Day promotion and transacting". I didn't know that they will pay if you join it. Just like Paypal Wishlist previously. We just need to select your favourite item to buy.

Suddenly I just got email from Paypal that $20.57 USD had been credited to my Paypal account.


Then I checked my account...


Details...


Thanks again Paypal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment