Subscribe my Youtube Channel


A splog or “spam blog” is a blog that steals content from other web sites, then aggregates and republishes the content on its own blog. Splogs are created primarily to make money from ads shown on the splog and/or promote affiliated web sites. Splog owners are too dishonest, lazy or stupid to create their own original content and instead thieve yours.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My PC Upgrade

My old PC Specs:

Windows XP SP3 | Monitor BenQ FP 91G+|AMD Athlon 64 3000+(9x239=2.145GHz) | Corsairs 1GB RAM 3-3-3-8 Dual Channel | Albatron 6600GT 128MB PCI-E | Albatron KXT890 ProII | WD SATA 120GB | SONY DVDRW DW-Q30A

My New PC Upgrade specs:

Processor:
Intel Core i3-530 Clarkdale 2.93GHz 4MB L3 Cache LGA 1156 73W Dual-Core Desktop Processor BX80616I3530
Motherboard:
GA-P55-USB3L (rev. 2.0) - GIGABYTE
RAM:
Corsairs 2GB DDR3 Single Channel
Graphic Card: maintain GC yg lama.
Nvidia 6600GT
Hard Disk tambahan:
750GB Samsung

Specs yg cukup budjet dan power aku rasa untuk main game PS2, Gamecube dan Wii.

Disassemble my old system first:



Ha...ha... very banyak habuk. :)





That's it. Old PC components sold to my friends. So long buddy :(

Lets assemble:



Wanna see it in action? yeah, this is me Playing PS2 Final Fantasy XII on my new computers streaming the video, control and audio to my PSP. No Cable(can use USB cable also) but I'm using WiFi. I can control my PC from my kitchen from my PSP just like that :) Magic? Just google it how ;)

1 comment: