Subscribe my Youtube Channel


A splog or “spam blog” is a blog that steals content from other web sites, then aggregates and republishes the content on its own blog. Splogs are created primarily to make money from ads shown on the splog and/or promote affiliated web sites. Splog owners are too dishonest, lazy or stupid to create their own original content and instead thieve yours.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

cyclonmaster friendster page is closed

I get this message everytime want to login:

The account has been suspended

And my old friendster webpage will appear this message:

This user has elected to delete their account and the content is no longer available.

Already send a report to friendster.
But I think, this is it. The End of my Twin Page.

My feedburner feeder is updated to my blogspot, feed and longer had friendster content in it.

Miss you my great first site.

So Long...Sayonara...Selamat Tinggal...Bye-bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment